Chanel 2012 makeup how to
Remember the post where I presented the hottest makeup looks of the new summer 2012 season. Today, I’m sharing with you my lovelies, how to re-create that gorgeous Chanel’s mermaid princess. It is so fresh, youthful and infinitely feminine. Just perfect for spring! In the original look, eponymous makeup products were used. However, you can easily re-create the princess look with products that are already in your beauty box. In the short video tutorial I’m showing you how to!
Ready your beauty weapons as listed below. Click “Play” on the video above and let Chanel’s magic work for you!
- A good coverage foundation and a primer if you wish
- Shimmery light pink (or ivory), white and light purple (or lavender) eye shadows
- Taupe eye shadows for brows
- Black or dark blue liquid eyeliner
- Volume black mascara
- Rose shade blush
- Sheer lipstick or lip gloss of light rose shade
Have a Fabulous Friday lovelies!
P.S. This is my first ever attempt in creating videos for this blog. We put a lot of effort in this how to video, so would love to find out what you think about it!