Fabulous Friday: Magical anti-ageing mask and eye cream
As promised in my last “Fabulous Friday” post, today I am sharing with you my secret for youthful skin and eyes. The products I am going to talk about are truly magical. Since I tried them, I have never regretted my purchase. Moreover, my friends to whom I disclosed this secret weapon have consequently purchased these products and have thanked me for it.
The magical duo includes:
Chanel Sublimage Eye Essential Regenerating Mask & Eye Cream
What they do:
- Basically, the ultimate and instant (!!!) solution to everything: wrinkles, loss of firmness, dehydration, lack of radiance, signs of fatigue, etc.
- Help to improve your skin appearance. It makes your skin look younger and fresher just after one application.
- For eyes: reduces dark circles, wrinkles and puffiness instantly.
- It is equally effective for 30-somethings and for those in their 40-th. Prevents the first signs of ageing / radically reduces signs of age. I even know a 24 years old who uses these products and is absolutely addicted!
How to use for the best results:
1) I use the mask and the eye cream only once per week OR when I need to look extra fabulous.
2) For more mature skin I would recommend to use it twice per week. To achieve visible results, this will be enough.
3) After cleansing or exfoliating (recommended for better effect of the mask), apply the mask on your face and neck (avoid eye area), and leave over night. It is invisible on skin, easily absorbed and has a silky smooth texture.
4) Eye cream – use over night and/or in a morning before the event. Also you can use it as a makeup base to give your skin an extra boost of radiance, smooth fine lines and wrinkles.
5) The eye cream can also be used on a regular basis – you will see a significant progress just after first week of using it – dark circles and wrinkles disappear! I used the cream for 2 weeks and absolutely loved it. I then decided to save it for special occasions as it is quite expensive and I want it to last.
6) For the mask, only a very small quantity (see photo below) is enough to cover your face and neck. Same with the eye cream, you need only a tiny drop for both eyes.
7) Both products are very economical! I have been using this mask every week for almost 2 years now and it’s only half used (see photo No 2 below).
If you are keen to try, better buy them from Chanel directly or other trustworthy online cosmetics stores as retail prices are insane. All Chanel products are pricey and these two are from the top of the range, so you can imagine the markup!
However, as said before and as confirmed by friends – Chanel Sublimage Eye Essential Regenerating Mask & Eye Cream are absolutely worth splurging on.
In my next Fabulous Friday post I will show you how to do a facial at home and with better results than most salons;) So you’ll have money remaining for quality skincare!