Neon nails how to
While neon is one of the major nail polish trends at the moment, but the actual neon enamel is a little bit tricky: when applied straight on nails it does not come up as glowing and clear as you would imagine. It required a little bit of experimenting with the newly acquired Yellow Neon by Americal Apparel to come up with the desired (striking fluoro) result. Now I'm sharing with you lovelies that little yet 'life changing' trick.
1. Apply two coats of white nail polish on each nail and let it dry.
2. Apply one coat of neon nail polish over white nail polish, allow sufficient amount of time for your manicure to dry.
I drew a little smiley face on one nail just as a reminder to myself: Happiness is something we create ourselves.
Follow me on:
You may also like:
- Pink nails with gold embellishments
- DIY woven and gold chain necklace
- Neon and pastel nails
- How to - Nails in Black and Gold
Like this post? Please share it with the buttons below. Thank you!