Top 10 party makeup essentials
Despite my abundant beauty arsenal, there are certainly a few products that are my party makeup staples. I keep them ready for events and other occasions when I need to bring out that “extra chic” factor.
The top 10:
1. Chanel Rouge Allure 60 Vertige: intense color and ultra fine texture – this lipstick is a perfection. By the way, I tried quite a few red lipstick in my life but always go back to this shade of Chanel.
2. Lancome Color Fever 140: rich coral shade and creamy texture makes this lipstick my No 1 choice this summer.
3. Chanel Peridot: even though this nail polish is not the most long-lasting I’m addicted to it simply because of its unique one of a kind color. Plus, it goes perfectly with any outfit.
4. Clarins Beauty Flash Balm: I use it as a primer to tighten and brighten my skin. Immediate boost of radiance guaranteed. Apparently, it is Clarins’ bestselling product and now I know why: younger looking refreshed complexion every time you wear this balm.
5. Skin Virtue Pure Re-surfacer: the night before the event I like to give an extra care to my face by exfoliating and applying magical masque overnight. I like this exfoliator as it is very gentle yet effective.
6. Skin Physics Instant FX Eye makeover: I use this eye cream as a primer or just before the event to freshen-up. It has an in-build massaging tool too so all I can say is “Good bye dark circles!” To intensify the refreshing action of this eye cream, keep it in the fridge.
7. Eye drops: all you need are good eye drops to erase the signs of day in the office zsand appear fresh in the evening. I carry it in my handbag all the time!
8. Face Of Australia Mineral Therapy Illuminator: this one is new. Yet since I’m a big fan of ‘dewy skin’ it goes directly into my beauty staples. I love it’s texture, size (50ml!) and price. It can be used for face and body too.
9.Madam Lash False Eyelashes: instant high drama effect for your eyes and the main thing is that to apply these is so easy.
10. Maybelline EyeStudio Gel Eyeliner: this eyeliner has became a staple ever since I tried it for the first time. With this one even without any skills you’ll be able to draw a perfect line. You can read more here about why I love this Maybelline product so much.
What are your party season beauty and makeup staples, lovelies? We would like to know…
Have a beautiful Friday!