Fab Friday – Top 5 summer makeup products
When choosing my makeup, as with my wardrobe, I prefer quality over brand names. If a product delivers great results, I don’t care whether it comes from a chemist store or from an exclusive boutique. As long as it works! For summer makeup, I prefer long-lasting products that are lightweight and provide a natural finish. While my last summer beauty list is still valid, there are a few new products that have became my summer favorites simply because of their outstanding qualities (I’ve tried a few dozens and these 5 were the best).
Top 5 summer makeup products:
1. NP Set, Countour & Highlight Palette – 4 shades in one (pictured below), perfect for highlighting, contouring and bronzing. Convenient, great quality and nice colors that go perfectly with almost any makeup look. $25 here or another Napoleon Perdis palette I like here.
2. MAC Face & Body Foundation – light texture that ensures perfect coverage and a natural satin finish without adding age to your face. Water resistant and long wearing – exactly what you need for summer! Also, I love that it comes in a big 120ml bottle, very economical. $27 here.
3. Sisley Instant Perfect – this is a magical product that transforms your complexion. Fine lines, shine, pore and skin imperfections, it somehow corrects everything. I would highly recommend investing in this one. $70 here.
4. Lancome Virtuose – since I’ve discovered this mascara we’re inseparable. For summer I prefer natural looking lashes over high drama and this mascara provides that and more! Its nourishing formula extends your lashes life cycle and the unique brush separates and elongates each single lash. $35 here.
5. Sisley Phyto lip gloss (it has just been released) – ultra shiny, nourishing and protective. This lip gloss is all we need for our lips this summer, great alternative to a standard lipstick. I was amazed how thick the texture is and how rich the colours are. I use 6, Rouge (of course!) and 2, Rose Beige. $55, here.
So these are my favorite summer makeup products. What are yours? What products you can’t live without? Share, share, we’d love to know!
Keep up with me: