DIY leather and bead bracelet
Sometimes, it is easier to do make accessories yourself rather than trying to buy them. I had a vision of a leather /silver beads bracelet for a while but after failing to find what I wanted, I decided to make it myself. In the local craft shop I picked up two packets of different silver beads and a leather strap. On the next day I made the bracelet. It was really easy and only took me 10 minutes.
So here I share with you, lovelies, how to DIY this summer bracelet.
6 EASY steps:
1. Cut strap into 3 equal pieces and at one end of each strip, tie a knot
2. Thread 1 turban bead onto each leather strip and slide one bead against the knot
3. Alternate the beads and rope spacers to create whatever pattern you like
4. Drape the finished pieces over your wrist to determine how much to trim off. Keep about 10-12cm from the bottom of your wrist
5. At the untied end, slide a turban bead onto each strip, tie a knot and slide the bead against the knot.
6. Hold all the straps from one end and loop into a knot * ensure there is enough room to slide off your hand!
The bracelet is ready.
I love that this style of a bracelet allows for plenty of variations.
P.S. This DIY bracelet is a great personalised gift idea that can save you substantial time… not to mention money: ) My other DIY projects you can find here.
Follow me on: