Wish list - Summer 2012
Summer wish list, why? "Australia is moving towards winter" you may say dear reader. Well, first of all our winter is not so cold to necessitate wearing head to toe black and pretend we're freezing. Secondly, any of these can be easily incorporated in a typical winter wardrobe. Pair with neutrals or any dark shades to brighten up a gloomy winter day.
1. Acne cable sweater. Wear with a business shirt and pencil skirt to office or with colored denim for a casual day. This Acne sweater is actually sold out all around the world *cries*, so I'm considering getting this one instead.
2. Elizabeth and James Crop Pants. Pair with black skinny jeans or for a 100% a-la Legally Blonde look wear with pink trousers and Karen Walker sunglasses of the same shade.
4. ASOS Thin Cuffs. These are to be worn over sleeves of a blouse or jacket to 'clip' it on to ensure your clothes stay on in the event of severe winter wind. Just kidding... about the wind.
5. Marc by Marc Jacobs . How happy is that color? Wear with anything, anytime, anywhere.
6. Karen Walker Harvest Pink. Do I even need to say anything? They are hot pink. Imagine gloomy morning you're on a bus... wearing these and taking photos of yourself to upload on Instagram (like say I do).
9. Elizabeth and James Bruce Blazer. A must. If you have no pink trousers in your wardrobe, I'm not talking to you. Yet, you can always change that. Let me know if you do!
10. Tibi. I like the idea of these heavy folds. Great for evening paired with an open top or with a simple T & sandals during day.
11. Zara sandals. Finally, here is something sane on this list. During winter to be worn with socks. I'm serisous.
Have a great day and remember to stay in touch! Otherwise, how else you'll let me know about the pink pants...